MaxHtml provides methods to run max commands from an ActiveX HTML page. Also, provides simple methods to write back to the page.
- Run MaxScript commands as part of a help system
This is just a base set of functions. I may add more at some point.
|parseUrl||Parse and run the max command from the web page|
|addMaxLink||Add a MaxScript link to the web page|
|addHtmlLink||Add a normal HTML link to the web page|
|setBgColor||Set the background color of the page to the max UI color|
- Include maxHtml.js in your HTML
- Include maxHtml.ms in your MaxScript
- Set up the ActiveX browser control to display your html page
- Use the control’s BeforeNavigate2 event to intercept the links in the web page
- Pass the url along to the maxHtml struct like so: maxHtml.parseUrl url
Explore the demo to see how things work. Be sure to change the path in the top of the demo.ms file to point to towards the html demo file!