I've released what I think is a pretty robust version of Documentor, my PHP > HTML > Redmine documentation app.
These are some of the nice features to make it in:
- Classes, methods and properties are now supported
- Excellent JavaDoc & commenting conversion
- Automatic grouping of properties based on comments structure
- Full or partial HTML generation, with semantic markup, anchors and full CSS support
- Multiple structural options
- Generation of sample code
- Automatic conversion of almost all supported tags, including simple tables
- Automatic link generation for external and internal links
- Elegant and easy-to use AJAX interface which remembers your settings between sessions
- Sample code example included to quickly test all the features
- Live preview of HTML results
Check it out
I think it's fairly bullet-proof, but please get in there and test the latest version, let me know what you like, and if you find any bugs. I've tried to make it super easy, and there's sample code you can use to get you started. Also, try copying and pasting some of the code Kohana classes in to see what happens!